Opportunities to improve your skills so you can use the internet with confidence to save money, find a job, get information, join a club, manage your bank account, talk to other people… or whatever else!
Listed here are:
- booked courses – these last more than one session. In some cases, you might get a certificate at the end.
- booked sessions – one-off sessions booked in advance
- drop-in sessions – first-come first-served sessions
Both courses and sessions are delivered by someone who has been trained to help you with the skills you want to learn. Computers are provided by the venue, or you can choose to bring your own device instead – mobile, laptop or tablet.
All opportunities are free, unless otherwise stated and they are updated fortnightly by Digital Gwynedd.
You searched for courses/sessions, with the following selection options:
Course/session activity types - Booked session
Course/session skills levels - Advanced learner, Basic internet skills, Beginners, Digital champion training, Mixed ability
Course/session themes - Computers and Internet, Health and Wellbeing, Jobs and Work, Leisure and Hobbies
Course/session skills - Managing information online e.g. searching, Communicating online e.g. email, Transacting online e.g. shopping, Problem solving online e.g. how to videos, Creating online e.g. application forms, photos, Literacy, Numeracy, English language skills
Course/session costs - Free, Paid for
Days - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Your search found 1 courses.
A service by the RVS to assist people aged 50 or more to set up new computers,tablets, smart phones and smart TVs. Service is carried out in your home with the only cost being a contribution to travel costs.
Provider: Royal Voluntary Service
Location: Ysbyty Gwynedd Bangor LL57 2PW
Location notes: In your own home
Free wifi: No
Tech Angels on a Google map
- Skills level:
- Mixed ability
- Leisure and Hobbies
- Managing information online e.g. searching, Communicating online e.g. email, Transacting online e.g. shopping, Problem solving online e.g. how to videos, Creating online e.g. application forms, photos
- Call 01248 661915 to discuss needs
- Internet link:
- Tech Angels
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Available from:
- September 6, 2017
Date modified: September 6, 2017